PragmatIC is seeking an experienced Reliability Manager to join its expanding R&D team. Reporting to the R&D Director, the Senior Technology Reliability Manager will be responsible for leading and maintaining technology reliability programs for existing and emerging flexible electronics technologies, working closely with the design, test development, emerging technologies, process engineering, commercial teams as well as external development partners.
- Development and delivery of flexible electronics reliability programs covering existing and emerging technologies
- Coordinate technology reliability activities from specifications stage through to implementation
- Lead the technology reliability team working closely with internal and external development groups
- Delivery of technical documentation related to technology reliability topics
Qualifications and training
The successful candidate will ideally be educated to Degree, Masters or PhD level in Electronics, Physics or a similar discipline, or will possess equivalent experience.
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience in semiconductor reliability methodologies
- Experience of managing a team
- Strong knowledge of thin film and semiconductor physics, technologies, and characterisation techniques
- Experience with statistical data analysis methods (advantage)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and progress multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving function, during a significant and exciting period of growth for the company.