Pragmatic’s FlexIC Foundry makes flexible integrated circuits available to a wide range of customers, each with their own custom application and market area.
Pragmatic’s Library IP team supports this by providing validated standard cells, I/O cells and memory blocks to Pragmatic’s customers. It is focussed on delivery, IP development and enrichment of the company’s Library IP offering on released Technology Nodes, and on support of Technology Nodes in earlier stages of development.
The team also includes test and data analysis for physical characterisation of the developed IP.
The Library IP Manager will drive the implementation of the Library IP roadmaps and work closely with the PDK team and internal and external customers to ensure updates and improvements are prioritised appropriately.
The Manager has responsibility for line management and the coordination of activity to meet the overall technical delivery of the team remit.
Reporting to the SVP Technology, this role has the opportunity to make an immediate impact. Pragmatic is a rapidly expanding organisation, offering talented and ambitious employees a wide variety of opportunities for growth.
- Prioritisation and co-ordination of technical development activity to meet Library IP Roadmap milestones
- Line management and team structure, including hiring and growth strategies for personnel
- Associated technical documentation and reporting against Team Milestones across the business including directly to the Technical Leadership Team.
Qualifications and training
The successful candidate will be educated to degree or post-graduate degree level in Electrical Engineering or a related field and will ideally demonstrate a strong background in Circuit Design and/or Electronics.
Skills and experience
- Circuit Design experience in integrated circuits - Essential
- Project management and coordination - Advantage
- Previous experience of managing a team - Advantage
- Strong cross-functional communication skills - Essential
This is an excellent opportunity in a fast-growing company at a critical point in its growth journey, with considerable room for influence and strategic contribution.