PragmatIC is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our growing Marketing function. Based in Cambridge and reporting to the SVP Corporate Marketing, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for a wide range of design projects from brief to completion. These will include: adverts for both print and social media, brochures, presentation packs, board and investor PPT decks, communications i.e. posters, newsletters and corporate identity branding. Additionally, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating and editing animations and editing 3rd party videos.
- Responsible for a wide range of design projects from brief to completion. These will include adverts for both print and social media, brochures, presentation packs, board and investor PPT decks, communications i.e. posters, newsletters and corporate identity branding.
- Responsible for creating short animations and editing videos.
- Work to an internal brief agreed with the corresponding team member or Marketing Manager; develop suitable and creative ideas and concepts for the businesses objectives to be delivered in a timely manner.
- The Graphic Designer will be critical to the success of the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally. Working in conjunction with the Marketing Managers and liaising closely with the business to deliver a variety of marketing materials.
- The Graphic Designer will ensure that all company documentation is executed to the correct and highest of standard. Act as a 'Brand Guardian', ensuring adherence to corporate branding guidelines
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and a professional approach to industry guidelines, time and deadlines.
Qualifications and training
The successful candidate will ideally be educated to degree level in graphic design or a related creative field. Additionally, we are looking for someone who is fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years working in a similar design role.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CC Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator. Associated prototyping tools such as Figma and knowledge of HTML design is a bonus
- Experience of modern design across different media such as digital, print, exhibition stands and packaging
- Experience of video production, creating and editing of animations and motion graphics
- Experience of photography is a plus
- Strong portfolio demonstrating solid creativity and experience using a range of media
- High level of understanding in digital and print processes, including new technologies and software
This is an excellent opportunity for someone creative to join a fast-growing, innovative organisation during an extremely exciting period.