PragmatIC is seeking an exceptional Manufacturing Efficiency Systems Lead to support with the implementation of MES solutions for its new manufacturing site in North East England.
Reporting to the VP Smart Manufacturing, the successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance and enhancement of the manufacturing systems for our state-of-the-art manufacturing site, working closely with supporting teams and vendors.
- Implement Manufacturing Efficiency System solutions for new manufacturing including MES, Manufacturing reports etc.
- Provide guidance on continuous improvement of manufacturing efficiency best practice
- Act as the primary contact on all system interfaces/integration needs for manufacturing systems
- Jointly lead the SPC/RMS implementation for the new site's manufacturing systems
- Ensure smooth operations of Manufacturing Systems with IT Infra and DBA teams
- Hiring and training of new hires on system specifics of domain
- Ensure compliance with ISO certification
Qualifications and training
The successful candidate will be educated to degree or post-graduate level. Strong experience in MES systems is essential, as well as experience in a semiconductor foundry volume manufacturing environment.