PragmatIC is seeking an exceptional Manufacturing Automation Lead to support with the development of a new MES platform which will service the needs for our future production lines.
Reporting to the VP Smart Manufacturing, the successful candidate shall be the main interface with the relevant suppliers on project SDLC life cycle, new enhancements, issue resolution, bug fixes, requirement changes and future-proofing the software as our further production lines are distributed globally.
- Responsible for implementing key aspects of Automation including SECSGEM/EAP (Equipment Automation Program), RMS and SPC/FDC
- Act as the lead interface with the vendor on these specific topics and drive forward improvements
- Developing SECSGEM/EAP for all required process and metrology tools (SECSGEM capable) to improve process control and data acquisition
- Work with tool and process owners to extract data from the tool for process control and monitoring using SPC system
- Define methods to ensure effective monitoring of shop-floor tool performance and health
- Ensure smooth operations of responsible systems
- Hiring and training of new hires on system specifics of domain
- Ensure compliance with ISO certification
Qualifications and training
The successful candidate will be educated to degree or post-graduate level. Strong experience in EAP development is essential, as well as experience in a semiconductor foundry volume manufacturing environment.