PragmatIC is seeking an enthusiastic ATE Software Engineer with semiconductor ATE experience to join our growing team.
Reporting to the ATE Software Manager, this position will be helping us to scale up our production and R&D test capability by developing well documented code modules, software tools and applications for interfacing with our automated test equipment.
- Develop and Maintain code modules for semiconductor ATE equipment
- Collaborate with other engineers to design flexible software tools that make their work more efficient
- Strive for the highest quality by ensuring all code is thoroughly tested, reviewed, and documented before release
Qualifications and training
- Bachelors degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or a related field
- NI LabVIEW Core 1 & 2 (advantage)
Skills and experience
- Previous experience of ATE Systems (ideally NI PXIe)
- Previous experience of with wafer probers (eg: MPI, TEL, Wentworth)
- Previous experience of NI LabVIEW & TestStand
- A working knowledge of statistical analysis tools (eg: Minitab, JMP, R, Python - Pandas) - advantage
- Experience of application development in Python (using tools such as Django and Dash) - advantage
- Demonstrable use of software development best practices (eg: version control, unit testing)
- A strong understanding of electronics and its core principles
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A strong ability to work to tight deadlines and progress multiple projects
- A proven ability to solve technical problems with many different variables
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team simultaneously
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative, values-led company during an extremely exciting period of growth.