The Product Manager for PragmatIC’s FlexIC Foundry service is responsible for the goals, strategy and successful delivery of this product to market. This means understanding the market opportunities and competitive landscape thoroughly in order to define a balanced portfolio and roadmap of products and services that ensures continuous growth for PragmatIC and maximises Return on Investment. Key to this role is the ability to understand, identify and pull together requirements from multiple market segments and specify products and services that address a range of applications and then identify and work closely with partners in order to deliver a comprehensive solution that enables customers to rapidly develop and have manufactured their integrated circuits.
The PM is a critical role that is the interface between customers (internal and external) and the development teams; they must be able to translate customer needs and use cases to technical requirements and be able to develop strong value propositions, tools and materials, in conjunction with the marketing team, that facilitate the successful launch, promotion and adoption of the products.
- Planning, balancing and management of the product portfolio clearly translating customer requirements into product specifications working closely with the development teams
- A clear product roadmap meeting cross segment market requirements
- Identifying and developing 3rd party relationships where appropriate in order to accelerate time to market
- Identifying gaps in any aspect of the product and service including additional roles required to exceed customer expectations
- Defining and executing the Go To Market strategy with associated launch materials in line with the PragmatIC New Product Introduction Process
- Developing and owning the financial business case and models
- Support to sales on product and market expertise, solutions and value selling against competitor products
Qualifications and training
- Degree or post-graduate in electronics, physics or another relevant discipline; or equivalent experience
- Product management certification (advantage)
Skills and experience
- Demonstrably strong Product Management skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Strategic thinker
- Technical background, semiconductor/foundry experience
- Proactive, forward thinking
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Enthusiasm and pragmatism
- Ability to influence cross functional teams
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity to play a significant part in our growth and have a genuine impact.