PragmatIC is seeking an experienced Reliability Test Engineer to join its expanding R&D team. Reporting to the R&D Director, the Reliability Test Engineer will be responsible for leading and coordinating technology reliability test development activities working closely with the design, test development, operations, process engineering and commercial teams as well as external development partners.
- Develop, implement, and document procedures for testing FlexICs
- Develop and carry out systematic studies to investigate technology reliability
- Utilise Python, LabVIEW, R, etc. to control test equipment, generate analysis scripts and visualise data
Qualifications and training
The successful candidate will be educated to Degree, Masters or PhD level in a discipline such as Electronics or Physics, or will possess equivalent experience.
Skills and experience
- Experience with electronic test equipment: probe stations, SMUs, LCRs, oscilloscopes, power supplies, digital pattern generators, waveform generators, VNAs, SPAs, etc
- Experience in remotely controlling instruments through scripting in Python, LabVIEW or similar
- Experience in reliability development and implementations for semiconductor devices, circuits, and systems (advantage)
- Experience with statistical methods and software tools for data analysis (advantage)
- Experience in leading development projects interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of thin film and semiconductor physics, technologies, and characterisation techniques (advantage)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and progress multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity to join our thriving R&D function during an extremely exciting period of growth throughout the business.