PragmatIC is seeking an experienced Reliability Engineer to join its expanding R&D team. Reporting to the R&D Director, the Reliability Engineer will be responsible for leading and coordinating technology reliability development, test and reporting activities working closely with the Design, Test Development, Operations, Process Engineering and Commercial teams as well as external development partners.
- Develop, implement, and document procedures for evaluating and testing FlexICs
- Develop and carry out systemic studies to explore technology reliability and define operating boundaries
- Utilise Python, LabVIEW, R, etc. to control test equipment, generate analysis scripts and visualise data
- Day to day management, coordination and decision making related to test development/reliability activities
Qualifications and training
The successful candidate will be educated to a minimum of degree level (ideally Masters) in Electronics, Physics or another discipline.
Skills and experience
- Experience with electronic test equipment: probe stations, SMUs, LCRs, oscilloscopes, power supplies, digital pattern generators, waveform generators, VNAs, SPAs, etc
- Experience in remotely controlling instruments through scripting in Python, LabVIEW or similar
- Experience in reliability development and implementations for semiconductor devices, circuits, and systems - advantage
- Experience with statistical methods and software tools for data analysis - advantage
- Experience in leading development projects interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge and understanding of thin film technologies and semiconductor fabrication and characterisation techniques - advantage
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and progress multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and make a significant contribution during a very exciting time at the company.